$7k (price reduced!!) -- 1983 J22 with Trailer -- Westchester, NY

Restored in 2022.  Stripped and faired keel, 2 coats pettit protect epoxy barrier, new hull paint (1 part for easy touch ups and buffing).   Stripped and refinished all brightwork, all new rigging, new 2023 custom roller furling headsail.  Main is north sail with cover.  Roller furler also has cover.  Comes with used spinnaker and new spin halyard, but needs to be pulled through the halyard block.

Includes Johnson 4 HP four stroke. Runs perfect. Sits on lifting motor mount.

Early 80s triad trailer from a J24.  Drove it from Long Island to new Hampshire and back. Brand new tires.  Needs a set of lights. I use $15 magnet lights -- better to not dunk them. Trailer has a plate but no reg docs.  Never get bothered for it as long as you use lights.

Boat has registration doc from NH. Never registered in NY. Can easily register in NH via mail or register in NY.  Hull number in NH is cool and I didn't want to lose it (0001JJ).  You can just leave it unregistered if you keep the motor stowed most of the time.

Setup for daysailing with the roller furler but just need a hank on jib to compete in OD.

Never intended to sell this boat. Baby came along and made sailing too tough. Absolutely love this boat for racing and daysailing, but will have to buy another when she's older. No sense in letting it go to waste in my driveway.

Link to pics below.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/j73FygHnTqynkbeaA

I will try to check messages here but better to text me (five-one-six) 946-9940 or email sbusching@gmail.com 

• ElCapitan changed the title to $7k (price reduced!!) -- 1983 J22 with Trailer -- Westchester, NY