USA 1087 for sale

Guest USA1087

Guest USA1087

I purchased this boat August 2020 from Peter Judge, who raced it competitively on Long Island, NY for several years. Its a dry boat that has not required fibreglass repair.  Shortly after I bought it, I took the boat to Karl Anderson for the full treatment: fair rudder & keel, new tiller, rigging, barrier coat and racing finish bottom paint (the boat was previously dry-sailed).  I purchased a new suite of sails from North in 2021, and the sails that came with the boat are in fine condition. The trailer is in solid, roadworthy condition.  I have not had occasion to have it class measured but wouldn't expect any issue.

The reason for selling is lack of a J22 fleet in Wickford  harbor where my mooring is located. I sailed the boat in a few practice sessions and one Wickford regatta. I haven't launched the boat since 2021, stored indoors. We have several other sailboats, so its time to move this one on and make some room in the barn... 

Asking $19k, all reasonable offers considered. call or email with questions or more photos.

Dawson

DawsonHodgson@gmail.com

2E5C1EDC-6672-4993-BF6D-50E3F2BF2AB3_1_105_c.jpeg