Very nice J22 ready for a new home. Our age is catching up to us so we're moving to a smaller boat. Includes recent Main and Jib by North, radial Spinnaker by Doyle, galvanized trailer, Tohatsu 3.5 HP Four-Stroke with bracket, cushions, boarding ladder, and full cover. Hull number 788; Sail number 781.
Located in upstate SC, the J22 is in very nice condition for it’s age and is well equipped and race ready. Hull number 781 and sail number 788. As explained to me, the first few prototypes were not registered, thus the difference in hull # and registration #.
We purchased the boat in 2018 and spent six months reconditioning the teak, refinishing tiller, replacing portlights, spreader boots replaced, sanding and barrier coating the bottom, applying Sea Hawk VMG (HARD & FAST RACING FINISH), and a good interior and exterior scrubbing. Our age is catching up with us and we’re moving to a smaller boat, perhaps a Flying Scot.
· North Sails main and jib (approximately 2 years old with 1 club racing season)
· Spare battens
· Doyle radial head spinnaker
· New halyards 2018
· New spinnaker sheets 2019
· Spinnaker sheet retainer added to bow
· Cushions in forepeak
· Anchor and rode
· Hiking stick
· Boarding ladder heavy duty folding S/S ($600)
· Tohatsu 3.5 HP 4 stroke 2014 with hinged bracket
· Full boat cover
· Lifelines, stanchions, and pulpits are available but were removed
· Galvanized roller trailer with 2 tongue extensions, new tires 2018
· Spinnaker pole
· Genoa track
· All standard racing equipment; winches, blocks, tackle, lines, etc.
More photos go to: https://photos.app.goo.gl/HcqJDdxYCA2sQmhC7