Class Legal J/22 Sailboat for Sale
1989 J/22 CAN952 is for sale for $12,500 Canadian or $10,000 USD
On its trailer at National Yacht Club in Toronto.
- Class legal J/22 with new measurement certificate (1.5 kilos over class minimum - 7.5 kilos less than 1997 cert).
- Always dry-sailed
- Re-glassed main bulkhead with re-bedded shrouds in 2015.
- Replaced rear bulkhead in fall 2017.
- Regatta ready set of North sails (main, jib and spin) bought over the last 3 years with little use and only in light airs.
- Higher performance Ronstan Auto-Ratcheting blocks for the spin sheet purchased in 2016.
- Jib sheets have Auto-Ratcheting Harken blocks.
- 2 other spins and mains for club racing along with a weeknight jib.
- 5 year old 3.5HP Tohatsu motor (needs a new choke lever but starts in less than 3 pulls without it).
- All halyards replaced with hi-tech, class minimum lines over the past 2 years.
- New longer tweekers for 3-person racing installed (2017).
- New retractable Garelick Aluminum Auxiliary motor bracket (2016)
- Heavy Duty 6-Pad road-worthy trailer. New Carlisle Trailer Tires (2017), 2 plus a spare.
- Surge brake coupler rebuilt in summer 2017.
- Brake master cylinder replacements available to be installed.
- Tacktic Micro and carded compasses included.
- Cockpit boom tent, Pro Loos gauge, keel and rudder covers included.
Contact Brian Young at brian,firstname.lastname@example.org